Dr. O'Brien is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8834
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Breast Surgical Oncology, 2013 - 2014
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 2005 - 2013
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 2005, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsFleur-de-lis panniculectomy after bariatric surgery: our experience.Julie Anne O'Brien, Genevieve B Broderick, Zachary M. Hurwitz, Richard D. Montilla, John Castle, Raymond M. Dunn, Mustafa Akyürek, Janice F. Lalikos> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2012 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: