Are you Dr. Fiscella?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 784-7848
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Julietta Fiscella, MD is a board certified pathologist in Rochester, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester, Highland Hospital, and F. F. Thompson Hospital.
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1992 - 1995
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsDistinguishing features of endometrial pathology after exposure to the progesterone receptor modulator mifepristone.Julietta Fiscella, Thomas A. Bonfiglio, Paul Winters, Steven H. Eisinger, Kevin Fiscella> ;Human Pathology. 2011 Jul 1
- 32 citationsOpen-label study of ultra low-dose mifepristone for the treatment of uterine leiomyomata.Steve H. Eisinger, Julietta Fiscella, Thomas A. Bonfiglio, Sean Meldrum, Kevin Fiscella> ;European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2009 Oct 1
- Eccrine porocarcinoma.Goedde, T. A., Bumpers, H., Fiscella, J., Rao, U., Karakousis, C. P.> ;J Surg Oncol. 1994 Apr
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
- Highland HospitalRochester, New York
- F. F. Thompson HospitalCanandaigua, New York