Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Potrero Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94110Phone(415) 206-8314Fax(415) 695-1551
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsAllopurinol-induced DRESS syndrome with a histologic pattern consistent with interstitial granulomatous drug reaction.Mi Sun Kim, June Hyunkyung Lee, Kun Park, Sook-Ja Son> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2014 Feb 1
- 81 citationsThe effects of lebrikizumab in patients with mild asthma following whole lung allergen challengeHeleen Scheerens, Joseph R. Arron, Yanan Zheng, Wendy S. Putnam, Rich Erickson, David F. Choy, Jeffrey M. Harris, June H. Lee, Nizar N. Jarjour, John G. Matthews> ;Clinical & Experimental Allergy. 2014 Jan 1
- A solitary erosive patch on the left nipple.Yu, M., Lee, H.R., Han, T.y., Lee, J.H., Son, S.> ;Int J Dermatol. 2012 Jan
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: