Overview of Dr. Kang
Dr. Jung Kang is a radiation oncologist in Commack, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Southern California School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. She is one of 8 doctors at Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center and one of 87 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center who specialize in Radiation Oncology. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
Office650 Commack Road
Commack, NY 11725
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2011 - 2015
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 2010
- Yale UniversityB.S.
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- First Postprostatectomy Ultrasensitive Prostate-specific Antigen Predicts Survival in Patients with High-risk Prostate Cancer Pathology.Jung Julie Kang, Robert E. Reiter, Michael L. Steinberg, Christopher R. King> ;European Urology Oncology. 2018 Oct 1
- LPAR5, GNAT3 and partial amino acid transporters messenger RNA expression patterns in digestive tracts, metabolic organs and muscle tissues of growing goats.Zhu, X.,Jiao, J.,Zhou, C.,Tang, S.,Wang, M.,Kang, J.,Han, X.,Tan, Z.> ;Animal. 2018 Nov 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: