Dr. Hata is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11406 Loma Linda Drive
Loma Linda, CA 92354Phone+1 909-558-6204Fax+1 909-558-6110
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Justin Hata is a physiatrist in Loma Linda, CA and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in pain medicine and is experienced in vertebral stress fractures, facet syndrome, and pain measurement.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Fellowship, Pain Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2003 - 2006
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California (Los Angeles)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
- Neurological Surgery & Affiliated Services De-Identified Clinical Outcomes Database Start of enrollment: 2005 Aug 04
Publications & Presentations
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Milestone Evaluation Project: Development of Standardized Rotation-Specific Milestone-Incorporated Faculty-of-Resident Evaluation ...Audrey Kohar, Duc Tran, Danielle Perret, Bradley Chi, Mary Kim, Leslie Bagay, Justin Hata, Sara Cuccurullo> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2021 Aug 1
- 8 citationsImmersive Virtual Reality for Pain Relief in Upper Limb Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: A Pilot Study.Brian Chau, Ivan Phelan, Phillip Ta, Bradley Chi, Kevin Loyola, Elizabeth Yeo, Justin Dunn, Sarah Humbert, Justin Hata, Ryan Haglund, Luis Luna, Graham Kampmeier, Bran...> ;Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience. 2020 Apr 1
- 2 citationsPhysiatry, Pain Management, and the Opioid Crisis: A Focus on Function.Marissa Pavlinich, Danielle Perret, William Evan Rivers, Justin Hata, Christopher Visco, Marlís González-Fernández, Tiffany Knowlton, John Whyte> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2018 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Association of Academic PhysiatristsMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: