Are you Dr. Humbert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11370 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA 92354Phone+1 909-558-2880Fax+1 909-558-2237
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sarah Humbert, MD is a physiatrist in Loma Linda, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Loma Linda Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthFellowship, Neuromuscular Medicine (Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation), 2013 - 2014
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2009 - 2013
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Neuromuscular Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSystemic Literature Review of the Use of Virtual Reality for Rehabilitation in Parkinson Disease.Brian Chau, Sarah Humbert, Aaron Shou> ;Federal Practitioner. 2021 Apr 1
- 4 citationsMyofascial Injection Using Fascial Layer-Specific Hydromanipulation Technique (FLuSH) and the Delineation of Multifactorial Myofascial Pain.Tina Wang, Roya Vahdatinia, Sarah E. Humbert, Antonio Stecco> ;Medicina. 2020 Dec 20
- 41 citationsPhysical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pulmonary Rehabilitation for COVID-19.Tina J. Wang, Brian Chau, Mickey Lui, Giang Tuyet Lam, Nancy Lin, Sarah Humbert> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2020 Jun 11
- Join now to see all
- Veterans Affairs Loma Linda Healthcare SystemLoma Linda, California