Dr. Hovey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office415 Midland St
Ashford, AL 36312Phone+1 334-899-3363
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a duel board certified Internal Medicine/Pediatric physician, and the medical director of the Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM) Ashford Clinic. I am an associate professor of Internal Medicine/Pediatrics at ACOM. I also serve as core faculty for the Internal Medicine residency program at the Southeast Health Medical Center Clinic. I have significant experiences in outpatient clinical medicine, hospice medicine, home health, and hospital medicine.
Education & Training
- USA HealthResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2006 - 2010
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsGenetic microheterogeneity and phenotypic variation of Helicobacter pylori arginase in clinical isolates.Justin G Hovey, Emily L. Watson, Melanie L. Langford, Ellen Hildebrandt, Sangeetha Bathala, Jeffrey R. Bolland, Domenico Spadafora, George L. Mendz, David J. McGee> ;BMC Microbiology. 2007 Apr 4
- Expression of epr in StreptococciHovey, J., Sloan, S., McNair Scholars Journal, 2001
- Health Officials Encourage Having a Primary Care Doctor Amidst COVID-19January 22nd, 2021
- Burton's Agammaglobulinemia and COVID-19January 9th, 2021
- French, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: