Dr. Kseri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1115 W. Call Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301Phone(850) 645-2182
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ramiz Kseri is an internist and pediatrician in Royal Oak, MI and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare. He received his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and has been in practice 1 year. He is experienced in diabetes mellitus, obesity and obesity-related disorders, and hospitalist medicine.
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2015 - 2019
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- The Science Behind Wearing a MaskSeptember 2nd, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: