Are you Dr. Chao?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 West 168th Street
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-9987Fax+1 212-305-0015
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. K. S. Clifford Chao, MD is a radiation oncologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1991 - 1994
- St Luke's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAn independent predictor of poor prognosis in locally advanced rectal cancer: rs867228 in formyl peptide receptor 1 (FPR1).Shu-Fen Chiang, Kevin Chih-Yang Huang, William Tzu-Liang Chen, Tsung-Wei Chen, Tao-Wei Ke, K. S. Clifford Chao> ;OncoImmunology. 2021 May 14
- 3 citationsPolymorphism of formyl peptide receptor 1 (FPR1) reduces the therapeutic efficiency and antitumor immunity after neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy (CCRT) treatment in loca...Shu-Fen Chiang, Kevin Chih-Yang Huang, William Tzu-Liang Chen, Tsung-Wei Chen, Tao-Wei Ke, K. S. Clifford Chao> ;Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy. 2021 Mar 13
- 1 citationsImmunogenic Cell Death by the Novel Topoisomerase I Inhibitor TLC388 Enhances the Therapeutic Efficacy of RadiotherapyKevin Chih-Yang Huang, Shu-Fen Chiang, Pei-Chen Yang, Tao-Wei Ke, Tsung-Wei Chen, Ching-Han Hu, Yi-Wen Huang, Hsin-Yu Chang, William Tzu-Liang Chen, K. S. Clifford Chao> ;Cancers. 2021 Mar 11
- Join now to see all