Dr. Garby is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4001 E Baseline Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234Phone(480) 374-7354Fax(480) 371-1121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Radiology, 1992 - 1996
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Subcutaneous adipose tissue therapy reduces fat by dual X-ray absorptiometry scan and improves tissue structure by ultrasound in women with lipoedema and Dercum disease.Ibarra, M.,Eekema, A.,Ussery, C.,Neuhardt, D.,Garby, K.,Herbst, K. L.> ;Clin Obes. 2018 Sep 25
- 10 citationsRecurrence of pseudoaneurysm after successful embolization.Karen B. Garby, Teresa S. King, Fong Y. Tsai> ;Journal of Endovascular Therapy. 1997 Nov 1
- Translumbar inferior vena caval Tesio catheter for hemodialysis.Markowitz, D. G., Rosenblum, D. I., Newman, J. S., Garby, K. B.> ;J Vasc Interv Radiol. 1998 Jan 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: