Are you Dr. Slepian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6424 E Broadway Rd
Mesa, AZ 85206Phone(480) 545-8119Fax(623) 842-5640
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Slepian, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Mesa, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center, Banner Heart Hospital, and Banner Desert Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1999 - 2000
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1995 - 1999
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013