Dr. Maybank is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Maybank's full profile
Office330 N Wabash Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University Hospital Public Health and General Preventive MedicineResidency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 2004 - 2006
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Cohen Children's Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2003
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolInternship, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2001
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2025
Publications & Presentations
- Confronting Racism in Medicine: Stories of Resistance.Aletha Maybank, Fernando De Maio> ;Narrative inquiry in bioethics. 2021 Jan 1
- 1 citationsBuilding Inclusive Work Environments.Janine Adjo, Aletha Maybank, Vidhya Prakash> ;Pediatrics. 2021 Sep 1
- Building Inclusive Work Environments.Adjo J, Maybank A, Prakash V> ;Pediatrics.
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: