Are you Dr. Warschaw?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9060 E Via Linda
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Phone(480) 275-2494Fax(480) 772-4296
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karen Warschaw, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Scottsdale, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Idaho, and Washington.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Dermatopathology, 1996 - 1997
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Dermatology, 1993 - 1996
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsUnknown primary Merkel cell carcinoma: 23 new cases and a reviewTina I. Tarantola, Laura A. Vallow, Michele Y. Halyard, Roger H. Weenig, Karen E. Warschaw, Amy L. Weaver, Randall K. Roenigk, Jerry D. Brewer, Clark C. Otley> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2013 Mar 1
- 104 citationsPrognostic factors in Merkel cell carcinoma: Analysis of 240 casesTina I. Tarantola, Laura A. Vallow, Michele Y. Halyard, Roger H. Weenig, Karen E. Warschaw, Travis E. Grotz, James W. Jakub, Randall K. Roenigk, Jerry D. Brewer, Amy L...> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2013 Mar 1
- 32 citationsThe impact of biopsy technique on upstaging, residual disease, and outcome in cutaneous melanoma.Genevieve L. Egnatios, Amylou C. Dueck, James B. Macdonald, Susan D. Laman, Karen E. Warschaw, David J. DiCaudo, Shari A. Nemeth, Aleksandar Sekulic, Richard Gray, Nab...> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2011 Dec 1
- Join now to see all