Dr. Cummings is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10200 N 92nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Phone+1 480-614-2447Fax+1 480-614-2429
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1991 - 1995
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 1996
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsLinear IgA Disease with Clinical and Immunopathological Features of Epidermolysis Bullosa AcquisitaDiya F. Mutasim, Miriam P. Cummings> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 1997 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: