Dr. Guess is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 824-6309
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2020 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Life After Trauma: A Survey of Level 1 Trauma Centers Regarding Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Acute Stress Disorder.Katherine E. Guess, Matthew Fifolt, Raeanna C. Adams, Eric W. Ford, Lisa Craft McCormick> ;Journal of trauma nursing. 2019 Sep 1
- Heparin-binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor eliminates constraints on activated Kras to promote rapid onset of pancreatic neoplasia.Ray, K. C.,Moss, M. E.,Franklin, J. L.,Weaver, C. J.,Higginbotham, J.,Song, Y.,Revetta, F. L.,Blaine, S. A.,Bridges, L. R.,Guess, K. E.,Coffey, R. J.,Crawford, H. C.,W...> ;Oncogene. 2013 Feb 05
- PEMPix 2021 Case 2: You’re Gonna Eat Lightning…October 13th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: