Are you Dr. Martin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(602) 277-5551
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Katherine Martin, MD is a board certified radiologist in Phoenix, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Washington, and California. She is affiliated with Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care System, Banner Desert Medical Center, and Banner Baywood Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1995 - 1999
- Greenwich HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 67 citationsMammographic Density Measured with Quantitative Computer-aided Method: Comparison with Radiologists' Estimates and BI-RADS CategoriesKatherine E. Martin, Mark A. Helvie, Chuan Zhou, Marilyn A. Roubidoux, Janet E. Bailey, Chintana Paramagul, Caroline E. Blane, Katherine A. Klein, Seema S. Sonnad, Hea...> ;Radiology. 2006 Sep 1