Dr. Beach is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCross Creek Dr
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Phone+1 413-320-3671
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MassachusettsMPH, Pharmacoepidemiology, 2004 - 2006
- UMass ChanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDevelopment of standard definitions and grading for Maternal and Fetal Adverse Event Terminology.Rebecca Spencer, Kurt Hecher, Gill Norman, Karel Marsal, Jan Deprest, Alan W. Flake, Francesc Figueras, Christoph Lees, Steve Thornton, Kathleen J. Beach, Marcy Powell...> ;Prenatal Diagnosis. 2021 Oct 12
- Safety and Outcomes in Infants Born to Mothers Participating in Retosiban Treatment Trials: ARIOS Follow-Up Study.Marcy Powell, George R. Saade, Steve Thornton, Jeanne M. Pimenta, Nazneen Haque, Diane Miller, Kathleen J. Beach, Jerry Snidow, Erika del Carmen Ochoa Correa, Rhona Scott> ;American Journal of Perinatology. 2021 Aug 5
- Erratum: Randomized Trials of Retosiban versus Placebo or Atosiban in Spontaneous Preterm Labor.Saade G, Shennan A, Beach KJ, Hadar E, Parilla BV, Snidow J, Powell M, Montague TH, Liu F, Komatsu Y, McKain L, Thornton S> ;American journal of perinatology. 2021-07-08
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: