Dr. Allred is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of NC at Chapel Hill Sch of Med
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPhenotypic heterogeneity in females with X-linked Alport syndrome.Samuel C Allred, Karen E. Weck, Adil Gasim, Amy K. Mottl> ;Clinical Nephrology. 2015 Nov 1
- Dysregulation of autoantigen genes in ANCA-associated vasculitis involves alternative transcripts and new protein synthesis.McInnis, E. A.,Badhwar, A. K.,Muthigi, A.,Lardinois, O. M.,Allred, S. C.,Yang, J.,Free, M. E.,Jennette, J. C.,Preston, G. A.,Falk, R. J.,Ciavatta, D. J.> ;J. Am. Soc. Nephrol.. 2014 Jul 26
- Colour blindness: still too many red-green figures.Allred SC, Schreiner WJ, Smithies O, Nature, 6/19/2014
- Abelson kinase acts as a robust, multifunctional scaffold in regulating embryonic morphogenesis.Rogers EM, Spracklen AJ, Bilancia CG, Sumigray KD, Allred SC, Nowotarski SH, Schaefer KN, Ritchie BJ, Peifer M, Mol Biol Cell, 4/15/2016
- Phenotypic heterogeneity in females with X-linked Alport syndrome.Allred SC, Weck KE, Gasim A, Mottl AK, Clin Nephrol, 11/2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: