Dr. McDonald is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11914 Astoria Blvd
Houston, TX 77089Phone+1 281-484-3981Fax+1 281-481-0182
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kathleen McDonald is an otolaryngologist in Houston, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital, CHI St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center, and Memorial Hermann Physician Network. She received her medical degree from University of Nebraska College of Medicine and has been in practice 26 years. She is experienced in sleep medicine, allergic rhinitis, skull base surgery, otolaryngic allergy, and rhinology and sinus disease.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1991 - 1996
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 1995 - 2018
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2014
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsSynchronous middle ear osteoma and adenoma.Kathleen R. McDonald, Jeffrey T. Vrabec> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 1997 Dec 1
- 8 citationsEffect of Hyperbaric Oxygenation on Existing Oral Mucosal CarcinomaKathleen R. McDonald, Joseph J. Bradfield, John K. Kinsella, Druv Kumar, Jon A. Mader, James A. Hokanson, Karen H. Calhoun> ;Laryngoscope. 1996 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: