Dr. Prag is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 N. University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-948-0430Fax+1 317-944-4319
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1997 - 2000
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1995 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsNoni juice (Morinda citrifolia): hidden potential for hyperkalemia?Bruce A. Mueller, Meri K. Scott, Kevin M. Sowinski, Kathleen A. Prag> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2000 Feb 1
- 11 citationsHeterocyclic derivatives of 3-substituted-1,1,1-trifluoro-2-propanones as inhibitors of esterolytic enzymesAndrás Székács, Premjit P. Halarnkar, Marilyn M. Olmstead, Kathleen A. Prag, Bruce D. Hammock> ;Chemical Research in Toxicology. 1990 Jul 1
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Eskenazi HealthIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: