Dr. Hato is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office950 W. Walnut st R2 202
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-278-4286Fax+1 317-274-8575
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2009 - 2012
- University of HawaiiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTranslation Rescue by Targeting Ppp1r15a through Its Upstream Open Reading Frame in Sepsis-Induced Acute Kidney Injury in a Murine Model.Ashley Kidwell, Shiv Pratap Singh Yadav, Bernhard Maier, Amy Zollman, Kevin Ni, Arvin Halim, Danielle Janosevic, Jered Myslinski, Farooq Syed, Lifan Zeng, Alain Bopda ...> ;Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2023 Feb 1
- Origin, prospective identification, and function of circulating endothelial colony-forming cells in mice and humans.Yang Lin, Kimihiko Banno, Chang-Hyun Gil, Jered Myslinski, Takashi Hato, William C Shelley, Hongyu Gao, Xiaoling Xuei, Yunlong Liu, David P Basile, Momoko Yoshimoto, N...> ;JCI Insight. 2023 Mar 8
- 2 citationsSingle-cell RNAseq provides insight into altered immune cell populations in human fracture nonunions.Keith G Avin, James M Dominguez 2nd, Neal X Chen, Takashi Hato, Jered J Myslinski, Hongyu Gao, Yunlong Liu, Todd O McKinley, Krista M Brown, Sharon M Moe, Roman M Natoli> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2023 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Eskenazi HealthIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: