Dr. Alcarez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office145 east 32nd street
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-725-5300Fax+1 212-725-5590
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2005 - 2024
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: