Dr. Hoffman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 E 35th St
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 646-424-1530Fax+1 646-424-1529
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 179 citationsNational Institutes of Health state-of-the-science conference statement: prevention of fecal and urinary incontinence in adults.C. Seth Landefeld, Barbara J. Bowers, Andrew D. Feld, Katherine E Hartmann, Eileen Hoffman, Melvin J. Ingber, Joseph T. King, W. Scott McDougal, Heidi Nelson, Endel J....> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2008 Mar 18
- 25 citationsThe causes and consequences of overactive bladder.Jane L. Miller, Eileen Hoffman> ;Journal of Womens Health. 2006 Apr 18
- 6 citationsWomen's health: Designing and implementing an interdisciplinary specialtyKaren Johnson, Eileen Hoffman> ;Womens Health Issues. 1993 Jun 1
- Disinfectants, Untested Drugs: COVID Life LessonsApril 27th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: