Dr. Dillon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 E Maxwell St
Lexington, KY 40508Phone(859) 323-0005Fax(859) 323-0790
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Fellow in ACOG and a Certified Menopause Practitioner with NAMS. My specialty is evaluating and managing menopausal issues, including use of hormone therapy when indicated, alternatives to improve quality of life without hormone therapy, and practicing preventive health.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1979 - 1983
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- North American Menopause SocietyNCMP
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Certified NAMS Menopause Practitioner North American Menopause Society, 2003
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- UK HealthCare Good Samaritan HospitalLexington, Kentucky
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
- Baptist Health LexingtonLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: