Are you Dr. Draves?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone(516) 572-6633Fax(516) 572-6787
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kathryn Draves, MD is a board certified radiologist in East Meadow, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1985 - 1989
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2020
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsWaiting to exhale: salvaging the nondiagnostic CT pulmonary angiogram by using expiratory imaging to improve contrast dynamics.Yung Hsin Chen, Vinodkumar Velayudhan, David I. Weltman, Dvorah Balsam, Nick Patel, Kathryn A. Draves, Kathryn A. Robinson, Thinh H. Vu> ;Emergency Radiology. 2008 Jan 10
- Nassau University Medical CenterEast Meadow, New York