Are you Dr. Siegel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone+1 516-542-1090Fax+1 516-794-8165
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Siegel, MD is a board certified radiologist in East Meadow, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1977 - 1980
- Coney Island HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- The Role of Racial Residential Segregation in Black-White Disparities in Firearm Homicide at the State Level in the United States, 1991-2015.Knopov, A.,Rothman, E. F.,Cronin, S. W.,Franklin, L.,Cansever, A.,Potter, F.,Mesic, A.,Sharma, A.,Xuan, Z.,Siegel, M.,Hemenway, D.> ;J Natl Med Assoc. 2018 Aug 22
- The Relationship Between Structural Racism and Black-White Disparities in Fatal Police Shootings at the State Level.Mesic, A.,Franklin, L.,Cansever, A.,Potter, F.,Sharma, A.,Knopov, A.,Siegel, M.> ;J Natl Med Assoc. 2018 Mar 28
- Broadening the Perspective on Gun Violence: An Examination of the Firearms Industry, 1990–2015Michael Siegel, Sandro Galea, Eric Fleegler> ;American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2017 Jun 27
- Firearm Ownership Closely Tied to Suicide Rates, Study FindsMay 19th, 2016
- Seriously? Coca-Cola and Pepsi Fund 96 U.S. Health GroupsOctober 21st, 2016
- The Real Dangers and Health Risks of VapingNovember 7th, 2016
- Join now to see all