Dr. Fong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 East Jefferson St, Level A
Seattle, WA 98122Phone+1 206-320-2200Fax+1 206-320-2560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kathryn T. Fong is a neurologist in Seattle, WA and is affiliated with Swedish Neuroscience Institute. She received her medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. She completed both Neurology residency and Neuroimmunology/Multiple Sclerosis fellowship at New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center in New York. She also speaks multiple languages, including French and Spanish, and has special interests in Global Health Neurology and Neuroinfectious Diseases.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Neurology, 2016 - 2019
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCompassionate-use pocapavir and immunoglobulin therapy for treatment of rituximab-associated enterovirus meningoencephalitis.Samantha Epstein, Riddhi Thakkar, Kathryn T Fong, James Ng, David R Bearden, Nischay Mishra, Kiran T Thakur, Claire S Riley> ;Journal of Neurovirology. 2022 Apr 1
- 1 citationsClinical use of steroids in viral central nervous system (CNS) infections: three challenging casesAdam Kroopnick, Dan Tong Jia, Kathryn Rimmer, Vivian S. Namale, Carla Y. Kim, Ugoada Ofoezie, Kiran T. Thakur> ;Journal of Neurovirology. 2021 Oct 1
- 1 citationsEvaluation of ocrelizumab in older progressive multiple sclerosis patients.Samantha Epstein, K. Fong, Philip L. De Jager, Libby Levine, Claire S Riley, Sarah Wesley, Wendy Vargas, Rebecca Farber> ;Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders. 2021 Jul 25
- Join now to see all
- Outcomes of COVID-19 infection in multiple sclerosis and related conditions: One-year pandemic experience of the multicenter New York COVID-19 Neuroimmunology Consorti...Klineova S, Harel A, Straus Farber R, DeAngelis T, Zhang Y, Hentz R, Ming Leung T, Fong KT, Smith T, Blanck R, Zhovtis-Ryerson L, Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, 10/1/2021
- Epidemiology of COVID-19 among persons with neuroimmunological disorders at the Columbia University MS Center in New York CityFong KT, Epstein SE, Thakur KT, Boehme AK, De Jager PL, Vargas WS, Levine L, Riley CS, Straus Farber R, MSVirtual2020, 9/25/2020
- COVID-19 Infection in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: an observational study by The New York COVID-19 Neuro-Immunology Consortium (NYCNIC)Klineova S, Harel A, Farber R, Zhang Y, DeAngelis T, Leung TM, Fong K, Smith T, Blanck R, Filomena S, Karran M, Gurgova S, Onomichi K, Zhovtis-Ryerson L, MSVirtual2020, 9/25/2020
- Progressive MS patients of older age on ocrelizumab: real-world experience at Columbia University Irving Medical CenterEpstein SE, Fong KT, De Jager PL, Riley CS, Levine L, Vargas WS, Straus Farber R, MS Virtual 2020, 9/11/2020
- Join now to see all
- French, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: