Dr. Saba is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Oakland, CA 94611Phone+1 510-752-1200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital-OaklandResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThree-Year Outcomes After Brief Treatment of Substance Use and Mood Symptoms.Sujaya Parthasarathy, Andrea H. Kline-Simon, Ashley Jones, Lauren Hartman, Katrina Saba, Constance Weisner, Stacy Sterling> ;Pediatrics. 2021 Jan 1
- 4 citationsEvaluation of a Vaccine-Communication Tool for Physicians.Julia R. Glanternik, Julia McDonald, Arnold Yee, Amanda Howell Ba, Katrina Saba, R. Grant Mellor, Bruce Fireman, Nicola P. Klein> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2020 Sep 1
- 15 citationsHealth Care Use Over 3 Years After Adolescent SBIRT.Stacy Sterling, Andrea H. Kline-Simon, Ashley Jones, Lauren Hartman, Katrina Saba, Constance Weisner, Sujaya Parthasarathy> ;Pediatrics. 2019 May 1
- Reducing Care Needs of Teens with Substance-Abuse DisordersApril 24th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: