Are you Dr. Wright?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office90 W 86th Ave
Gary, IN 46410Phone+1 219-791-1555Fax+1 219-791-1560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Katrina Wright, MD is a nephrologist in Gary, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Nebraska, and Illinois. She is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center, Methodist Hospitals, and Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Nephrology, 2003 - 2005
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 52 citationsEvidence that postprandial reduction of renal calcium reabsorption mediates hypercalciuria of patients with calcium nephrolithiasis.Elaine M. Worcester, Daniel L. Gillen, Andrew P. Evan, Joan H. Parks, Katrina Wright, Linda Trumbore, Yasushi Nakagawa, Fredric L. Coe> ;American Journal of Physiology-renal Physiology. 2007 Jan 1
- Alzheimer’s Risk Genes Converge on MicrogliaMarch 18th, 2020
- Community HospitalMunster, Indiana
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- St. Mary Medical CenterHobart, Indiana
- Northwest Health -PorterValparaiso, Indiana
- Methodist HospitalsGary, Indiana
- Franciscan Health HammondHammond, Indiana