Dr. Fletes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office90 W 86th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410Phone+1 219-791-1555
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Fellowship, Nephrology, 1998 - 2000
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 90 citationsSuspected iron dextran-related adverse drug events in hemodialysis patientsRafael Fletes, J. Michael Lazarus, John Gage, Glenn M. Chertow> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2001 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: