Are you Dr. Naemi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Missouri, and Ohio. He is affiliated with UH Ahuja Medical Center and is an Instructor at University of California.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaFellowship, Hematopathology, 2011 - 2012
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical Center Surgical PathologyFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2010 - 2011
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2006 - 2010
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State License 2022 - 2023
- MO State License 2022 - 2023
- OH State License 2019 - 2024
- CA State License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMassive Submucosal Ganglia in Colonic InertiaKaveh Naemi, Michael J. Stamos, Mark Li-cheng Wu> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2017 Oct 5
- 6 citationsDifferentiating benign from malignant bone marrow B-cell lymphoid aggregates: a statistical analysis of distinguishing features.Abbey Johnston, Russell K. Brynes, Kaveh Naemi, Niloufar Reisian, Deepty Bhansali, Xiaohui Zhao, Sherif Rezk> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2015 Feb 1
- 8 citationsBenign lymphoid aggregates in the bone marrow: distribution patterns of B and T lymphocytesKaveh Naemi, Russell K. Brynes, Niloufar Reisian, Abbey Johnston, Ramandeep Singh Dhillon, Vighnesh Walavalkar, Xiaohui Zhao, Sherif Rezk> ;Human Pathology. 2013 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- UH Ahuja Medical CenterBeachwood, Ohio