Dr. Haddadan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office729 Sunrise Ave
Roseville, CA 95661Phone+1 916-953-7571
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2000 - 2004
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical SciencesClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2005
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Technique that better localizes the dura mater during intrathecal catheterization should reduce inadvertent multiple dural punctures and reduce complications.Kayvan Haddadan, Elliot S. Krames> ;Neuromodulation. 2007 Apr 1
- 9 citationsThe effect of spinal cord stimulation, overall, and the effect of differing spinal cord stimulation technologies on pain, reduction in pain medication, sleep, and func...Kayvan Haddadan, Elliot S. Krames> ;Neuromodulation. 2007 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: