Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office147 N Brent St
Ventura, CA 93003Phone(805) 652-5011
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kee Lee, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Ventura, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Nevada. He is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1989
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 1990 - 2007
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsComputed tomographic differences of pyogenic liver abscesses caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae and non-Klebsiella pneumoniae.Sungbum Kim, Bo Kyung Je, Kee Yeol Lee, Seung Hwa Lee, Hwan Hoon Chung, Sang Hoon Cha> ;Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 2007 Jan 1
- Fluid infusion technique for ultrasound-guided percutaneous nephrostomy.Chung, H., Cha, S.H., Lee, K.Y., Kim, T., Kim, J.H.> ;Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2005-01-01
- Community Memorial HospitalVentura, California