Are you Dr. Davies?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Boston, MA 02118
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Keith Davies, MD is a neurosurgeon in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Boston Medical Center and is an Associate Professor at Boston University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- The University of Wales College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsIntraocular Silicone Oil Migration into the Ventricles Resembling Intraventricular Hemorrhage: Case Report and Review of the Literature.Aristotelis S. Filippidis, Taylor J. Conroy, Georgios A Maragkos, James W. Holsapple, Keith G. Davies> ;World Neurosurgery. 2017 Jun 1
- Intractable hiccups resolved after resection of a cavernous malformation of the medulla oblongata.Bart Thaci, Joseph D. Burns, Ivana Delalle, Thai Vu, Keith G. Davies> ;Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2013 Oct 1
- 5 citationsPasteuria endospores from Heterodera cajani (Nematoda: Heteroderidae) exhibit inverted attachment and altered germination in cross-infection studies with Globodera pal...Sharad Mohan, Tim H. Mauchline, J. A. Rowe, Penny R. Hirsch, Keith G. Davies> ;FEMS Microbiology Ecology. 2012 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts