Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3288 Greenwald Way N.
Kissimmee, FL 34741Phone+1 407-789-1325
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsA multicenter study of initial experience with single-incision robotic cholecystectomies (SIRC) demonstrating a high success rate in 465 cases.Anthony Gonzalez, Christian Hernandez Murcia, Rey Jesús Romero, Ernesto Escobar, Pedro Garcia, Gail Walker, Michelle Gallas, Eugene Dickens, Bruce McIntosh, William No...> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2016 Jul 1
- 14 citationsRobotics in advanced gastrointestinal surgery: the bariatric experience.Keith Kim, Monika E. Hagen, Cynthia K. Buffington> ;Cancer Journal. 2013 Mar 1
- 24 citationsSleep Quality and Duration Before and After Bariatric SurgeryPatricia Toor, Keith Kim, Cynthia K. Buffington> ;Obesity Surgery. 2012 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Keith Kim, MDJuly 29th, 2019
- Raising the Standard: ASMBS Annual Meeting at ObesityWeek 2018 Getting to the Heart of the MatterJanuary 1st, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: