Dr. Ponitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 844-7700Fax(216) 286-6341
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of Los AngelesResidency, Pediatrics, 1989 - 1992
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1990 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPrimary care relationships in pediatric hospital clinics vs private offices.Keith Ponitz, Robert Needlman, Timothy J. Kilkenny> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2000 Dec 1
- 10 citationsEstablishing a Pediatric Hospitalist Program at an Academic Medical CenterKeith Ponitz, Joanne Mortimer, Brian Berman> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2000 Apr 1
- Pediatric training in an era managed care.Kilkenny, T. J., Needlman, R. D., Ponitz, K. L.> ;Pediatrics. 1999 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: