Overview of Dr. Haisley
Dr. Kelly Haisley is a general surgeon in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. She is one of 214 doctors at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and one of 52 doctors at Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical Center who specialize in General Surgery. She has more than 10 publications and over 100 citings.
Office1800 Zollinger Rd
Columbus, OH 43221Fax+1 614-293-4030
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Surgery, 2012 - 2018
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- OR State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Addressing Disparities in Resident Attrition.Kelly R Haisley, Courtney E Collins> ;JAMA Surgery. 2023 Apr 1
- Greatest Quality of Life Improvement in Patients With Large Ventral Hernias: An Individual Assessment of Items in the HerQLes Survey.Kelly R Haisley, Chaitanya Vadlamudi, Anand Gupta, Courtney E. Collins, Savanah M Renshaw, Benjamin K. Poulose> ;The Journal of Surgical Research. 2021 Dec 1
- 1 citationsImpact of Focused Hands-on Training Course on Practice Adoption of Advanced Endoscopic Techniques and Per-Oral Endoscopic Myotomy.Kelly R Haisley, Christy M. Dunst, Piper Kizziar, Lee L. Swanstrom> ;Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques. Part A. 2021 Mar 31
- Join now to see all
- Specific Tumor Characteristics Predict Upstaging in Early-Stage Esophageal CancerJames P Dolan, Kelly R Haisley, Annals of Surgical Oncology
- Gastric Ischemic Conditioning Prior to Esophagectomy Is Associated with Decreased Stricture Rate and Overall Anastomotic ComplicationsPaul H Schipper, Kelly R Haisley, Steve R Siegal, Brandon H Tieu, James P Dolan, Journal of gastrointestinal surgery
- 2019 Scientific Session of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 3–6 April 2019: Video AbstractsMarch 25th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: