Dr. Kasper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 944-8231
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kelly Kasper is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Indiana University Health University Hospital, Indiana University Health North Hospital, and Indiana University Health West Hospital. She received her medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. She specializes in minimally invasive / endoscopic surgery and is experienced in general obstetrics and gynecology and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998 - 2002
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- A systematic review: The effects of yoga on pregnancy.Rachel Kwon, Kelly Kasper, Susan K. London, David M. Haas> ;European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2020 May 5
- Utility of Endocervical Sampling at Time of Colposcopy when Referral Cytology Is Low Grade or Better.Rebecca C. Pierson, Brittany E. Johnson, Jenna R. Voirol, Kelly M. Kasper> ;Reproductive Sciences. 2020 Jan 1
- 3 citationsPreference Elicitation Tool for Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Treatment: A Randomized Controlled TrialLisa M. Hess, Abigail Litwiller, John Byron, John Stutsman, Kelly Kasper, Lee A. Learman> ;The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research. 2015 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- You Can Use a Menstrual Cup Even if You Have an IUD, but Take This AdviceNovember 25th, 2019
- 20 Post-Pregnancy Products Moms Can Find for Super CheapSeptember 25th, 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal SeedingJuly 18th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: