Dr. Stacy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office640 Flormann St
Rapid City, SD 57701Phone(605) 718-3100Fax(605) 718-3426
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2004
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Aneurysm of the Splenomesenteric Portal Venous Confluence: A Case Report.Sarah Ashmore, Kelly Stacy> ;South Dakota medicine : the journal of the South Dakota State Medical Association. 2018 May 1
- Monument Health Announces Plans to Build a New, Specialty HospitalMay 28th, 2021
- Monument Health Plans New Specialty HospitalMay 28th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: