Dr. Strouth is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office640 Flormann St
Rapid City, SD 57701Phone(605) 718-3300Fax(605) 718-3426
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2009
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsActivation of the glycoprotein hormone α-subunit gene promoter in thyrotropesVirginia D. Sarapura, Heidi L. Strouth, William M. Wood, David F. Gordon, E. Chester Ridgway> ;Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 1998 Nov 25
- Msx1 is present in thyrotropic cells and binds to a consensus site on the glycoprotein hormone alpha-subunit promoter.Sarapura, V. D., Strouth, H. L., Gordon, D. F., Wood, W. M., Ridgway, E. C.> ;Mol Endocrinol. 1997 Nov
- Regional Health Officially Becomes Monument Health, Joins Mayo Clinic NetworkJanuary 16th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: