Dr. Wood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1265 Highway 54 West
Fayetteville, GA 30214Phone+1 770-506-1590Fax+1 770-506-1599
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kelly Wood is an endocrinologist in Fayetteville, GA and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences and has been in practice 22 years. She specializes in diabetes, lipid metabolism, and thyroid.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2009 - 2011
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of the West Indies FMSClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2010 - 2018
- WI State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPheochromocytoma causing cardiomyopathy, ischemic stroke and acute arterial thrombosis: a case report and review of the literature.Tine Vindenes, Natalie Crump, Ritche Casenas, Kelly Wood> ;Connecticut medicine. 2013 Feb 1
- 9 citationsScreening for Parathyroid Hormone Resistance In Patients With Nonphenotypically Evident PseudohypoparathyroidismKristina Todorova-Koteva, Kelly Wood, Shahnawaz Imam, Juan Carlos Jaume> ;Endocrine Practice. 2012 Nov 1
- 19 citationsWhat Is the Utility of Distal Forearm DXA in Primary HyperparathyroidismKelly Wood, Subarna Dhital, Herbert Chen, Rebecca S. Sippel> ;Oncologist. 2012 Mar 1
- 5 Things You Can Do Today to Help Prevent DiabetesNovember 8th, 2018
- 7 Ways to Avoid Illness This WinterDecember 30th, 2019
- Piedmont Fayette HospitalFayetteville, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: