Dr. Hills-Evans is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Fruit street
Boston, MA 02114
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A national survey of approaches to manage the ICU patient with opioid use disorderA. Reichheld, Kelsey Hills-Evans, J. Sheehan, N. Tocci, Mudit Tandon, Douglas J. Hsu, John Marshall, Sharon C. O’Donoghue, Jennifer P. Stevens> ;Journal of Critical Care. 2019 Dec 1
- 3 citationsStop Posturing and Start Problem Solving: A Call for Research to Prevent Gun ViolenceKelsey Hills-Evans, Julian A. Mitton, Chana A. Sacks> ;AMA journal of ethics. 2018 Jan 1
- 11 citationsUnderascertainment of acute hepatitis C virus infections in the U.S. surveillance system: a case series and chart review.Shauna Onofrey, Jasneet Aneja, Gillian Haney, Ellen H. Nagami, Alfred DeMaria, Georg M. Lauer, Kelsey Hills-Evans, Kerri Barton, Stephanie Kulaga, Melinda J. Bowen, No...> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2015 Aug 18
- Join now to see all
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: