Are you Dr. Jones?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office764 Lakeland Dr
Jackson, MS 39216Phone+1 601-362-2897Fax+1 601-362-3441
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ken Jones, MD is an ophthalmologist in Jackson, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi. He is affiliated with St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital and Mississippi Baptist Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1973 - 1976
- HCA HealthONE /Presbyterian-St Luke’s Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1972 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsImproving the TMDL Process Using Watershed Risk Assessment PrinciplesVictor B. Serveiss, Jonathan B. Butcher, Jerome M. Diamond, Ken Jones> ;Environmental Management. 2005 Jun 9
- Behavior Patterns in Fetal Alcohol Syndrome DisorderAugust 15th, 2016
- Robot-Assisted Surgery Performed at Floyd Medical CenterNovember 4th, 2020
- How Video Games Are Saving Those Who ServedOctober 20th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Mississippi Baptist Medical CenterJackson, Mississippi
- St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial HospitalJackson, Mississippi