Are you Dr. Outler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office619 19th St S
Birmingham, AL 35249Phone(205) 731-9701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kendra Outler, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Birmingham, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Maryland, and Illinois. She is an Assistant Professor at University of Alabama School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 2006 - 2009
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2002 - 2010