Are you Dr. Kapstafer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 747-3081Fax(509) 455-8462
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kennard Kapstafer, MD is a pediatrician in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, MultiCare Deaconess Hospital, and Providence Holy Family Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1964 - 1966
- Spokane Teaching Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1965 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsRing chromosome 2 in a child with growth failure and few congenital abnormalitiesNorman V. Vigfusson, Kennard J. Kapstafer, Marilyn A. Lloyd, John M. Optiz> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. 1980 Jan 1
- Mann-Grandstaff Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSpokane, Washington
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
- MultiCare Deaconess HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Providence Holy Family HospitalSpokane, Washington