Dr. Hart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office353 Fairmont Blvd.
Rapid City, SD 57701Phone(605) 719-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine, at TulsaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1998 - 2017
- OK State Medical License 1986 - 1999
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Identification of tyrosine residues in constitutively activated fibroblast growth factor receptor 3 involved in mitogenesis, Stat activation, and phosphatidylinositol ...Hart, K.C., Robertson, S.C., Donoghue, D.J.> ;Mol Biol Cell. 2001 Apr
- Rotational coupling of the transmembrane and kinase domains of the Neu receptor tyrosine kinase.Bell, C.A., Tynan, J.A., Hart, K.C., Meyer, A.N., Robertson, S.C., Donoghue, D.J.> ;Mol Biol Cell. 2000 Oct
- Activation of H-ras61L-specific signaling pathways does not require posttranslational processing of H-ras.Hart, K.C., Robertson, S.C., Donoghue, D.J.> ;Exp Cell Res. 2000 May 25
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: