Are you Dr. Hildreth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office190 Intrepid Ln
Syracuse, NY 13205Phone+1 315-492-5011
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Hildreth, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Texas. He is affiliated with Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Upstate University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1997
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1995
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 1998
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsBupivacaine liposomal versus bupivacaine: comparative review.John A. Noviasky, Deirdre P. Pierce, Karen M. Whalen, Roy Guharoy, Kenneth Hildreth> ;Hospital Pharmacy. 2014 Jun 1
- Upstate University HospitalSyracuse, New York
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSyracuse, New York