Dr. Jarolem is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 S Pine Island Road
Plantation, FL 33324Phone+1 954-473-6344
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York University School of Medicine/NYU Langone Orthopedic HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1991 - 1995
- New York University School of Medicine/NYU Langone Orthopedic HospitalInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990 - 1991
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsRigid intrasegmental fixation for repair of a pars defect in a young athlete: case report and description of technique.Kenneth Jarolem, W. Tucker, Trey Fulp, Richard D. Guyer> ;Journal of Spinal Disorders. 1997 Jun 1
- 166 citationsEfficacy of injections of corticosteroids for subacromial impingement syndromeBenjamin Blair, Andrew S. Rokito, Frances Cuomo, Kenneth Jarolem, Joseph D. Zuckerman> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1996 Nov 1
- 23 citationsA comparison of blood loss and transfusion requirements in total knee arthroplasty with and without arterial tourniquet.K L Jarolem, David F. Scott, William L. Jaffe, K S Stein, F F Jaffe, T Atik> ;American journal of orthopedics. 1995 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: