Dr. Linn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 S. Pine Island Road
Plantation, FL 33324Phone+1 954-473-6344
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1985 - 1989
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 1994
- MN State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsRehabilitation of children with traumatic brain injury: descriptive analysis of a nationwide sample using the WeeFIM.Sydney A. Rice, James A. Blackman, Susan Braun, Richard T. Linn, Carl V. Granger, Douglas P. Wagner> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2005 Apr 1
- 173 citationsTrends in length of stay, living setting, functional outcome, and mortality following medical rehabilitation.Kenneth J. Ottenbacher, Pamela M. Smith, Santira B. Illig, Richard T. Linn, Glenn V. Ostir, Carl V. Granger> ;JAMA. 2004 Oct 13
- 25 citationsComparison of logistic regression and neural network analysis applied to predicting living setting after hip fractureKenneth J. Ottenbacher, Richard T. Linn, Pamela M. Smith, Sandra B. Illig, Melodee G. Mancuso, Carl V. Granger> ;Annals of Epidemiology. 2004 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: