Dr. Lenhert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 Pine St
Abilene, TX 79601Phone+1 325-670-2151
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 1992 - 1998
- OR State Medical License 1990 - Present
- ID State Medical License 1977 - Present
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Hendrick Health SystemAbilene, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: